Sunday, August 15, 2010

J.R. Writer - The Write Way

Link e tracklist all'interno...pero' non mi sembra tutta roba nuova.


J.R. Writer - The Write Way

1. Welcome Back
2. Good Morning – Featuring Ron Browz
3. I’m Alive Bitch
4. Heart Of A Warrior – Featuring Jay Star Yzark
5. We Still Here – Featuring Fred Money Juice
6. To The Top
7. You Ain’t Lo – Featuring Fred Money
8. Pure Crack – Featuring Tom Gist
9. Writer, Money And Clips – Featuring Fred Money Charlie Clips
10. Street Life – Featuring Y.F.
11. Get It – Featuring Governor Brown
12. NBC – Featuring A.I.
13. Gun Muzik – Featuring Charlie Clips
14. Who The Hell Are You
15. I Been On – Featuring Liason
16. Cross That Bridge – Featuring Jay Star
17. R.I.P. Maxipad
18. Flamez
19. Cheese-N-Crackers (Remix) – Featuring Ron Browz Cassidy
20. I’m Just Warming Up

No comments:

Post a Comment